Eliminated: 'Pritto' (Princess and Bitto) has left the BBNaija house

The Big Brother Nigeria that started on Sunday, January 28, 2018 has now reach the elimination stage and the first pair to be eliminated out of the house were Princess (Linda Onyejekwe) and Bitto, aka 'Pritto'. Ebuka Obi, who announced the elimination of the pair asked them if they were shocked by their elimination, according to Bitto, he said 'I already packed my things yesterday because I already had that feeling that I was going home so it really didn't come as a surprise to me'
Ebuka asked Princess why she carried the rumor throughout the house that Bitto was a married man. She said 'when I found out that he was married I had to tell other housemates because they had to know that he had a family outside the house'
When Bitto was asked if it was true, he told the whole world that he's a single man and not married to anybody.
Well, as they say 'all is well that ends well'

Comments