INSPIRED ADVENTURES

First of many #inspired

It was going to be my first story to be published and I got stuck and worried, I kept asking myself, do you know what you're doing? What if you speak out of term and people mock you. Or worse, what if you're just wasting precious data that you can use to download movies😅

YentTV

And then I asked myself, what actually prompted me into doing this story? We've seen people on TV having reality shows upon reality shows that we watch, I haven't actually heard of one that we read. Probably there is, but you won't blame me for not knowing. And why do I feel like my story has to be heard? I'm not special, I'm not from a rich family or from the highest of standards in Nigeria but I want to be heard. As a youth and a university student (Proudly UNIBEN), we go through a lot of challenges everyday and sometimes don't know how to face them. I thought of this medium to post some challenges that people go through, myself included as a story and then have interactive sessions with one another (Subscribe to get our stories). Most people might not be in support of this, heck sometimes when I think of the concept I get really confused and think if people might actually be supportive. But all I know is that I'd bring reason to some people's life. 

YentTV

What is your biggest passion/inspiration?

Inspiration comes from the most unexpected places. For a while now I've been thinking of what would keep me busy, something like an handwork that would be awesome to talk about during a conversation. All I got was my drawing skills. I won't call it a skill, its more like a hobby, something I do for fun. I'm not "Ehiremen great" or "Pascal Awesome" or even "Obinna incredible". I'm just there, nothing special about my drawings. I always gave an excuse that made me feel better about not rising up to my potential. I'll say to myself "Your tools are in school, you can't draw with just an HB pencil, That'd be terrible". 

KenzydTV

But still I believed that I couldn't draw without my tools. I then switched to drawing with crayons, childish I know, but turns out that I'm pretty amazing at it. See? Inspiration😅


KenzydTV

Most of us have passions that are way off of our courses we study in school. Me for example I have the passion to draw and also write but I'm an engineering student. I wasn't forced into my course, neither do I want to abandon my course because I think I have a shot at becoming the next Leonardo Da Vinci or Williams Shakespeare. So this question is, how can I balance my talent (passion) and my goals. A wise man once said, "We are who we choose to be"

KenzydTV

Recently, I've been thinking of how  to balance school, life and my latest interest, how successful would I be if I actually do this? I came up with a system, a system that has to work. School resumes soon and I don't intend to miss any class this semester. Most people would laugh reading this because they know that I can stay a whole week without stepping into school😅. Well that's true but I guess life has dawn on me, it doesn't matter if I enjoy the class or not, doesn't matter if the lecturer is my favorite or not but what's important is having a good grade at the end of the semester. Surely you can't do that laying on your bed all day long instead of being in class. 


Last session, second semester was the worst academic experience I've ever had. I can literally count the amount of times I went to class including the days I sat for my papers (23 times).

None the less, last semester had some of the best times of my life. I got to hang out with amazing people, rekindled lost friendships, went out on multiple dates, made a lot of cyber friends (if you know you know😂), had casual sex with no strings attached(not something I'm proud of though), fell in love😍, had breakups💔, makeups and lost friends. 

But this year will be different, I'm going to have a "me time" and also set time aside for my studies. Oh let's not forget epic parties! 😅

With a schedule like this, what could go wrong? 


Just then three amazing ladies came into my life. I really can't get a break😭

YentTV

Comments