My Experience #2

Years ago I met this amazing girl, at first we weren't in love or even had a bit of feelings for eachother, she was not my type. I love a woman with a little bit of skin and a very lovely body shape. I didn't really care about skin color or face, I didn't even care about the connection. I met her roommate and she had all I wanted, I didn't want much then but she had a little bit of skin and I was attracted to her. I thought the best way to get close to this girl was to get close to her friend, which I did. Weeks past and I realised that I was more connected to the one I first met than the other, (to diffentiate these girls, let's call them Girl A and Girl B). I started falling for girl A which wasn't my intention, I preferred if it was girl B I had this connection for, but the heart wants what it wants.
Time passed and I couldn't bottle up my feelings for girl A, I decided to tell her how I feel and see if I could start a relationship with her, our connection was more than I expected, we've grown fond of eachother that I could feel what she felt. She agreed to my proposal when I told asked her out and in few weeks we were already dating. The relationship didn't start as I expected, my father had just abandoned me as I chose to drop out of school to face life. I was at a dark time, I tried calling my family for help but they kept insisting that I go back to school before they'll render any assistance. 
I dropped out of school because I wasn't the brightest student, I was 20 years old and I was still struggling to gain admission into the university. I couldn't bare it anymore as I was not interested in a thing and it was like I was being forced to go to school. Explaining this to my parents wasn't the option as they thought school is the only way to achieve success in life. I was starting to lose all hope and was about to end things with my newly acquired girlfriend, I told her my situation and how I was managing on my own and it would be difficult to have a partner at this time of my life when I was just trying to survive on my own. She understood and told me that she wasn't going to leave me at this time of my life, she told me that this was the time for her to stick by me and help me out through this difficult time. I felt touched by her words and promised myself that I will never let her go. I promised myself that I was going to be there whenever she needs me. I also made a vow that I will work hard to achieve something great for the both of us. 
Time passed and I got even broker I had no way to eat, I relied on my girlfriend for everything. She'd come visit me with clothes and food stuffs, she'll cook for me and make sure I was in a good mood before she'll leave to her hostel. I was happy that she was in my life, I told her different stories that will cheer her up and I also. After a while I got a job, it wasn't paying so well but it was manageable, I was getting back on my feet and it was finally working good for me. 
One day I came home to see my room door opened, at first I thought I was being robbed, I called some of my friends and they were nowhere to be found, I quickly summoned the courage to go into my room alone with a stick. As I opened the door, to my surprise it was my girlfriend. She was on my bed wearing a lingerie and holding a wrapped present like a gift in her hand. And she told me "Happy Birthday dear". I had forgotten it was my Birthday, I have been so busy with work that I forgot my own birthday. I was so happy I had someone who I could celebrate my birthday with, who even remembered to wish me a happy Birthday as I was not in speaking terms with my Family. I jumped into the bed with her and had a romantic time with her, it was the first time we ever made love to eachother.
Thinking the amazing day was all over, she handed me my present which she bought for me, I opened it and behold it was a new phone. I couldn't believe it, I was so filled with emotions that I became speechless, how wonderful can someone be? How loving can she be? How lucky am I to find someone this rare in my life? I was so happy for her gift. My relationship was smooth as from then, I took her on many dates and made sure she had a good time, she lifted me up when I had nobody, she became my rock, my soul mate, my family when no one was there to help me. I knew that she was going to be the one for me from that moment on. I made sure I had eyes for her and only her alone. Her birthday also came and I threw her a huge party, I shut down a whole club just to celebrate her, I had no regrets she was the one for me. 
 Months passed and we were still going strong, or so I thought, until my cousin came to visit... To be continued next week

Comments